(Fishing knot used for connecting two lines together)
- Overlap the ends of your two lines that are to be joined. Twist them together about 10 times.
- Open one of the center twists and thread the two ends through the space as shown.
- Wet the knot then pull the knot together and trim of the short ends.
Fishing Knot used for attaching hooks, lures, swivels, etc.)
- Double line and pass through the eye of the hook.
- Tie an overhand knot in the double line. Do not tighten.
- Pull the hook or lure through the loop end.
- Wet line and pull both the tag end and line end until knot is tight. Clip off the tag end.
Your Cart is currently empty.